Samstag, 23. April 2011

FUnFUnFUn :)

Hey you guys, :o)
Whasup?????
So I've been working on this new photography project inspired by Jonathan Harris. I called it "1PIC A DAY" because I am going to take 1 picture everyday of things that inspire or fascinate me. I started on the April 16, 2011 and I am going to do this until August 31, 2011. I know that is a long time but I think its a good idea. Besides I think Jonathan Harris did it for like 1 year.
Plus if I do it over a long time then I can see how my taste and style develops!!!!!!!
I'm really excited to see the finished work.
Here are some of the pix I took in the last few days:


































































Hope you enjoyed them.
please comment below.
N

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awesome photos! I can't wait to see the next ones.. and to see how your style evolves! :)

    AntwortenLöschen