Montag, 30. Mai 2011

Hey my sweets,
I love candy 
 
and right now i'm craving for ... I dunno
Don't you like the Alexander McQueen spring-summer collection 2011 
alexander mcqueen by sarah burton 2011 spring summer collection 21 Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton 2011 Spring / Summer Collection
Don't you love those dresses. 
The bottom right one is such an eye catcher but its still not too much. You know what I mean? The fluffy collar thing is soo gorgeous. And how it matches with the fluffy bottom part. Sorry I don't really speak fashion but I do know that these dresses are... WOW
Alexander McQueen is like my all time fav label. Take the top left one for example. The dress is pretty plain (by which I mean its not very colorful) but the intricately designed belt makes it sooo much more interesting. 

alexander mcqueen by sarah burton 2011 spring summer collection Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton 2011 Spring / Summer Collection

Man this dress just makes me want to buy it. Ok.. that really sounded stupid. But seriously isn't it just amazing. All those little orange butterflies all flat around the hip and then they just open up. Doesn't it just look like they are about to fly of into nowhere. Wow Sarah Burton (that is Alexander McQueens designer right?) you did such a good job!

check out some more pix: 
view look
Most gorgeous jacket ever!!!!

I think this is my absolute fav


xoxoxxoxo
N

PS check out more under http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/us/en/shop/Womenswear.aspx




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen