Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Iphone nano

Hey buddies
whasup?
So what I wanted to tell you about in this entry is the iPhone nano. If you hear that you'll probably I'm totally crazy but I'm not I have actually heard rumors that an iPhone nano is coming out. . .
Uggh I just googled it and actually I'm not one of the first people to hear about it (manno I felt so proud) Oh well i'M gonna talk about it anyway.
It is supposed to be like 2 thirds of the real iPhone and I think its also going to have a sliding out/flip out writing bord thing (I hope you know what I mean since I don't know what to call it) here wait let me post a pic. .
Wow.. I looked and I found a few different designs. Plus, I don't really like this design for an iPhone and I hope this isn't how it will look like. I think it would be cool as an iPod nano but not as an iPhone it's to small and I think that looses the whole "I have an iPhone and its awesome" feeling. What I dolike is the round thing on the back its kind of cute. Ok but now let me post another design:
Ok that is what I call uuuuuuuugggggggggglllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy. For other phones: ok. But for an iphone a complete nogo. Sorry that I had to say it like that but I just don't like that design. It's so weird and thin and doesn't suit an iPhone at all. How about this design:

Ok this is what I call love at first sight. If the new iPhone nano looks like this then I totally have to get one isn't it awesome so chick and soooooo stylish!!!!!!!!! ok write you soon Nike :)

1 Kommentar: