Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Just Some Fashion

 In this entry I will review Ugg boots and talk about fashion :) HAVE FUN

Number one: ugg boots:
I like UGG boots. They are warm and soft and practical. They have also bin in fashion since. . . Oh I don't know when. Everyone has those shoes. Even if they are so expensive. By now you can by them fake or real in almost every shoe shop. I like them but since I got my own pair for x-mas last year I've gotten kind of bored of them. Plus I have a question. Why do they come from Australia if it isn't even ever really cold there???
Some of the bad things are that they aren't waterproof, they. . . I don't know to be honest that is the only thing that I could think of till now.
I like that they come in loads of different designs, sizes and colors. Also I think they look quite good with a miniskirt.

I have noticed that there are kind of 3 kinds of fashion:
  • something like this: (A dress designed by Hussein Chalayan) (he says that he thinks of his fashion more like art)
Although its pretty awesome most people wouldn't wear that (excluding models 'cause its their job) 
  •  then that: (parts from burberry spring collection 2011):
  • Its the expensive clothes from Gucci, Burberry, Chanel, Prada, Hugo Boss etc. that probably loads of people would wear but not many can afford. These are the clothes that stars can afford.

  • then as last the kinds of clothes that almost everyone can afford and that most people wear. Those are clothes from H&M, Zara, Mango etc.
But I think that you don't need the expensive clothes to be fashionable. Often you can get really cool stuff at second hand shops. and plus as long as you feel comfortable in your clothes. Who cares what your wearing.
xoxoxoxoxo
N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen