Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

just a ques

Hey everybody out there,
I have a question to you all.
Why does society (that sounds so nerdish) think being thin is pretty? I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just wondering. Its just so weird. Its like someone said (maybe god?) that everyone has to think that and now... That just the way it is :/. I mean being thin is fine. But honestly this :
isn't pretty anymore. That's disgusting!!!!!! I think all those cloths that famous and expensive labels (alexander mcqueen, anna sui, burberry, prada, christian dior, calvin klein, hugo boss...) make should be made to fit normal sizes. Because a lot of models that go on the runway/catwalk look like that. Because this isn't normal anymore I don't even know how they (the models) can do this. Its just so horrible!
Enough of that. Lets think of happy thoughts :)
Like:
Buttered popcorn jelly beans
sUmmer (oh gosh its so freezing outside)
FUN partys
and loads more stuff
WRITE U SOON
n (comments are always welcome)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen