Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011

New rumors about the iPhone Nano and some other STUFF

Ooh, I have a very sad thing to tell you. I have heard rumors that the iPhone Nano is not going to happen. I think that's kind of sad because I loved the idea of a small iPhone. It is perfect for people like me who love the iPhone (design, apps, touchscreen awesomness. . .) but aren't so keen on the size. Ok actually there isn't much to say about this. So, I'm just going to talk about something else. . .

Grool, isn't that such a cool word it's a mixture of cool and great. Or should I say great and cool. I didn't invent it although I wish I had. The word is kind of ironic (can you say that). You see, I think Grool sounds mean and yeah what sshould I say; not so nice! But great and cool are both words that describe something. . . Great or cool or awesome or cute or sweet or fantastic or wonderful or. . . Isn't that so awesome; there are so many words to desribe something great or cool. . . Whatever just look in the sentence beforethis one.

I don't know the exact date of the Oscars but since the nominees are already announced (look under: http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/83/nominees.html) they must be coming up soon. Also I read that James Franco, who is also btw nominated as actor in leading role for "127 Hours", and Anne Hathaway will be the co-hosts at the 83rd Oscars (check under: http://www.oscars.org/press/pressreleases/2010/20101129.html). But back to the nominees. Since I haven't seen most of the movies I can't really say much about who is probably going to win. But I think for "Best Picture" "Inception" ( Emma Thomas and Christopher Nolan, Producers) has a pretty good chance. Also, I hope that for "Documentary (Feature)" Banksy's film "Exit through the Gift Shop" wins an Oscar. 
I really like Banksy's street art I think it's great. Look at those: (my fav is the woman picking up the "sheet") 
Plus everyone can see it even people that can't afford to go to the museum. I personally don't actually mind graffiti as long as it's interesting and not some stupid scribble on the wall I think that just doesn't look nice. like i.e. this:
OK gotta go
write yall some other time
N

1 Kommentar:

  1. Here is a funny report about the rumored iPhone Nano:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMHYyoV3XU&feature=player_embedded

    AntwortenLöschen