Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Justin Biebers Voice Crack

Hey you guys,
you probably know about Justin Biebers (I am a fan) voice crack. but Just incase you don't believe it watch this movie. It shows him performing Pray, at the AMA's. I think that Pray is probably his  best song yet. I love it!!!!!!! <3
So listen closely when JB gets up from the Piano and sings I. . . His voice definately cracks. . . I think its cool cause it shows that stars are just normal people like us. (with voice crack)

Ok so you've watched the movie. I like it but there are two things that are kind of weird.
First of all his dancing. No offence but its kind of awkward especially the facing the floor part. And second of all the choir in the end is not my taste. It's probably to emphasize the whole; "I am holy and I pray" part but, Justin Bieber; don't do that again! Well  except that it's so awesome and I love the song and his voice. I have to admit the first time I listened to him I asked my friends if they were sure that he's not a girl. ;) Oh well
hope you like it. . .
N
Ps I really like Justin Bieber  and I know what I wrote may be kind of mean, but honestly the rest of the show was great!!!!!!!

3 Kommentare:

  1. well, I am not a fan of Justin Bieber...thought this IS quite humorous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i am also a big fan of JB, he does s much awesome things, well i dont wanna start of a whole big list now, teehheee
    i find it ver nice of u to put this video on ur blog!!!!!
    luv u
    xoxoxo emily

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sorry guys the person that put this vid on utube had to audio swap it due to copyrights :( sadly nw you can't hear about his voice crack :( but u can still read it :) xoxox
    Nike

    AntwortenLöschen