Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

The Human Centipede

Wow that is like the most terrible movie ever. I haven't watched it yet and to be honest I am not planning on watching it anytime soon. Here you can watch the trailer. And I'm not kidding that maybe the first time you watch it watch it without sound. Dude I am honestly scared to watch it with sound even though I know its just a movie.
OMG dude its soo psycho. Sorry I'm writing all weirdly but oh gosh... If that would happen to me I would kill myself!!!!! Or something!
I can't believe some people I know actually want to watch it!!!! wow...
N

Ps there is a part two coming out and it is not allowed to air in England because of its (I don't know how to describe it) weirdness (maybe?)  atleast thats what I read or something like that

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen